NO COMMUNITY FEES
Glynn Taff offers services for Assisted Living as well as a Memory Care Program
ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES
SHARED ACCOMMODATIONS: Two Residents can either share a spacious bedroom and bath or have a private room with shared bath with amenities for an inclusive $2,850.00 per month. This price includes Glynn Taff’s Category I, II, and III services.
PRIVATE ACCOMMODATIONS: The rate for a Resident to reside in an Assisted Living private bedroom with private full bath at Category I is $3,150.00 per month.
*Large private suite with full bath at Category I is $3,375.00 per month
All rates are per person and do not include fees for certain vendor services such as cable/telephone, use of facility bus for individual needs, hair care, podiatry services, lunch trips out to restaurants, etc) Rates apply to Assisted Living services. Services and rates for the Memory Care Unit are provided separately.
THE FOLLOWING CATEGORY I SERVICES ARE INCLUDED WITH THE MONTHLY RATE LISTED ABOVE:
- Three delicious nutritional meals with snacks during the day.
- Special diets are accommodated
- Social events and recreational programs
- Exercise program
- Gas and Electric
- Personal laundry, linen services and housekeeping service (All weekly)
- Wellness program developed by Physician and Registered Nurse
- Certified Nursing Assistants available 24 hours a day.
- Monthly review by a licensed nurse of all doctor’s orders cross-referenced with medications to ensure accuracy
- Assessment by a licensed nurse every forty-five days
- Monthly Weights monitored and recorded
- Scheduled transportation is provided for Doctors appointments at $30.00 per round trip. A $80.00 escort fee is charged if a Resident requires an escort to stay with them during the appointment.
MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION AND REVIEW BY AN RN TO ENSURE PROPER PROCEDURES ARE FOLLOWED: There is an additional $450.00 per month to Category I fees.
CATEGORY II SERVICES: $3,850.00 monthly cost
- Assistance with personal hygiene, dressing and grooming, (up to four times a week)
- Assistance with occasional incontinence
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service up to four times a week
- Diabetic Monitoring, (no insulin injections)
- Medication Administration is included in the Category II service
CATEGORY III SERVICES: $4,600.00 monthly cost
Category III services include increased individualized daily care.
- DAILY assistance withy hygiene, dressing and grooming, and/or daily incontinence care
- Daily care management requiring ongoing communication between the licensed nurse, physicians, and pharmacists to treat health and mental conditions such as chronic depression, panic and anxiety disorders, and other behavior disorders.
- Daily Physical assistance with transfer and mobility
- Daily diabetic monitoring and insulin injections
- Fall Prevention Program (Fully adjustable Low Bed is an additional $100.00 per month)
- Medication Administration fee included in monthly fee
RESPITE CARE services are available at $160.00 per day with a minimum of 14 consecutive days.